We’ve always made it a policy at creativeNicole to create “mobile-friendly” websites….which means your website will always be visible to mobile viewers, and look pretty much the same. But now that almost 25% of website traffic is coming from mobile devices and tablets, it’s important to have a website that’s not only viewable on mobile devices, but is actually optimized for a smaller screen.
Mobile users take less than a second to decide whether or not they are going to stay on your website or bounce to the next, and if your site isn’t easy to navigate, you could be losing clients. These users are also usually looking for something very specific and much more likely to take action. That’s why we create mobile websites that function more like an app than a full blown website. We make it easy to find the most important information and add large call-to-action buttons (like “call now”) so that the user is always only a touch away.
Features of our mobile websites:
- Resized to automatically fit the width of the screen
- Automatic content updates from your live website
- Large click to call/email/contact buttons
- Optimized navigation buttons on homescreen
- Convenient dropdown menus on subpages
- Optimized mobile layouts for content
- App add-ons like Yelp reviews and google maps
- Social plugins for Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Optimized visual addons like mobile galleries and slideshows
Don’t lose another client because your site isn’t optimized for their iPhone, Droid iPad, or other mobile device. Contact us to get started with a new mobile website today!